In this time of COVID-19, we are spending nearly every waking hour quarantined with our whole family. Conflicts are surely inevitable. Here are some ideas and resources to work through your home conflicts.
One Sheet tips
This collection of links caught my eye because the activities help to deepen the understanding of your individual family.
- 7 Days of Deliciousness: 7 Days of delicious, home-made dinners, all under 8 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time. Great for new caregivers, new parents, or anyone facing a particularly grueling week. Inclues menu plan, recipes, and a shopping list
- Would You Rather: Here’s a fun way to help your children with VALUES CLARIFICATION. Use it while you are in the car, waiting in line, or just enjoying a quiet moment together.
- Problem Solving for Kids: Here’s a nice worksheet to help you teach your child how to work through tough situations.
- You can use this Family Schedule Worksheet to help organize your new routine and post it for everyone to see.
- Family Night Cards: Print out this handy set of activity cards to make planning family night a breeze. There are 10 pre-filled cards to get you started as well as a set of blank cards to hold all your family favorites!
- Family Values and Rules: Here is a great idea for your next family night – create a set of values and rules that are a unique reflection of your family. This worksheet makes the process run smoothly.
- The Four Styles of Communication: Learn about effective communication.
- Family conflict resolution worksheet: Try out this worksheet the next time you are faced with a family fight.
- Identifying Family Stress Triggers: Figure out what specific trigger heat things up at your house
- The Family Mission Statement: Here’s a great way to build family cohesiveness. Start creating your family mission statement at your next family meeting!
- Family Safety Card: Make sure everyone is on the same page in an emergency
- Family Emergency Plan Template: Make sure everyone is on the same page in an emergency